Click here for your free consultation on how to manage the coronavirus crisis fallout
Since 2009, a team of experienced consultants dedicated to education
We provide strategic advice to school governing bodies, university deans and private stakeholders around the world
We help schools and higher education institutions around the world with projects big and small, including:
Since 2009 our team has been involved in the creation of a dozen of K-12 schools and university branch campuses. We have been appointed to supervise the running of a number of these institutions and have also directly invested in school projects. This offers Turenne Consulting a unique consulting approach based on practical experience.
- International K-12 sector
- We have served as strategic advisors to the K-12 sector since 2009 with a special focus on the French and international education markets, completing more than 30 projects across 12 countries.
- Higher education
- We are specialised in business schools’ development strategy: we provide advice and guidance on market positioning, strategic assessment of growth opportunities and financial review.
In a nutshell
- 6 nationalities in the team
- 40 education projects
- 30 clients, including 15 repeat clients
- projects in 12 countries
- 2500+ school and university places created